Main Article Content
The impact of different variables on the performance of stock market has seen the key issues for all the analysts .It has the significant role for enhancement the progress of the economy .For purpose of this study is to examine that financial position of the country .Palm oil is the major product of the Malaysia. Increase and decrease the prices of palm oil impact the stock index of Malaysia .In pursing the object, we have adopted the bound test .we have applied the co integration approach to analysis the association between underlying variables .we have taken the data from 1998 to 2013 and applied the ARDL approach and taken the results that there is existence both long and short run relationship.Keywords: Malaysia , bound test, ARDL, Palm oil, financial position
How to Cite
NAJAF, Rabia. Hedging Effectiveness of Crude Palm Oil on the performance of stock Market Malaysia:. International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 1, p. 6-15, jan. 2017. Available at: <http://journals.editions-academiques.com/index.php/IJARMB/article/view/41>. Date accessed: 25 apr. 2019.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
All authors published their research papers in IJARMB are entitled for following rights and obligations
- Authors hold full copyright and self archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to IJARMB.
- We allow author to get their seminar papers published with note about the seminar.
- The research and review papers published in IJARMB can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. For this purposed authors need to use the final published papers downloaded from http://journals.editions-academiques.com/index.php/IJARMB/index
- Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as “post-prints”. Note: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.
- The authors need to acknowledge the original reference to the published paper when used in some other format like epub or audio files.
- IJARMB offers Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International to researchers and scholar who uses the content of the published papers.
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, internet archived, academia, researchgate etc.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with IJARMB.