Main Article Content
Companies have to develop their products on a constant basis to keep up with the technologic developments, respond to clients’ demands, keep the advantage over the rivals. A decrease in the product lifespan forces the manufacturers to change constantly. However the design, production and marketing of the developed product are all tedious processes. That's why companies have to make careful decisions and make competitive choices to keep the advantage over rivals .Otherwise a process where there's no turning back will emerge to set a failure in profit loss, against all the forecasts of benefit .
How to Cite
DURMAZ, Yakup; ŞİRİN, Merve Can. A Theoretical Approach To New Product Development Strategies. International Journal of Academic Research in Management and Business, [S.l.], v. 2, n. 1, p. 1-5, jan. 2017. Available at: <http://journals.editions-academiques.com/index.php/IJARMB/article/view/40>. Date accessed: 21 aug. 2017.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
All authors published their research papers in IJARMB are entitled for following rights and obligations
- Authors hold full copyright and self archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to IJARMB.
- We allow author to get their seminar papers published with note about the seminar.
- The research and review papers published in IJARMB can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. For this purposed authors need to use the final published papers downloaded from http://journals.editions-academiques.com/index.php/IJARMB/index
- Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as “post-prints”. Note: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.
- The authors need to acknowledge the original reference to the published paper when used in some other format like epub or audio files.
- IJARMB offers Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International to researchers and scholar who uses the content of the published papers.
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, internet archived, academia, researchgate etc.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with IJARMB.