Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All authors published their research papers in IJARMB are entitled for following rights and obligations
- Authors hold full copyright and self archiving rights, they transfer the publishing rights to IJARMB.
- We allow author to get their seminar papers published with note about the seminar.
- The research and review papers published in IJARMB can be archived in any private of public archives online or offline. For this purposed authors need to use the final published papers downloaded from http://journals.editions-academiques.com/index.php/IJARMB/index
- Authors are allowed to archive their article in open access repositories as “post-prints”. Note: a post-print is the version incorporating changes and modifications resulting from peer-review comments.
- The authors need to acknowledge the original reference to the published paper when used in some other format like epub or audio files.
- IJARMB offers Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International to researchers and scholar who uses the content of the published papers.
- Authors are free to use link to our published papers and share the published papers online or offline in the final format printed on the Journal website.
- Authors can index and store the published papers in the private or public archives or repositories like university database, internet archived, academia, researchgate etc.
- We promote sharing of knowledge with due credit to the authors and researchers of the papers published with IJARMB.